Sunday, October 7, 2007

Spice up the sky

Does anyone want to go the Spice Girls reunion show with me? I'm serious. I will pay almost any amount to live out my wildest middle school fantasy.

And speaking of those sassy Brits, the group is leasing a Boeing 757 jet plane, decked out with Spice Girl artwork, to travel to their shows. Inside is a makeup parlor, a dining room, a business center and a place for their babies to sleep. The jet's name? Spice Force One.

They're also looking into getting Spice Force Two and Three to transport back-up dancers and other personnel. Sources say the planes may cost between 7 and 10 million pounds.

Here's a look at what the jet could look like:



Girl power!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny is it that the Spice Girls have babies now?!

I would DEFINITELY go and see them. I was obsessed when I was younger.

You and I are always on the same page.

<3,
RAD