Friday, October 26, 2007

Interesting way to pick up chicks?

Travelodge hotels in Britain have retrained their staff to prepare them for naked men sleepwalking through the halls at night. Sleepwalking instances have massively increased and 95 percent of them just happen to be men. Improvements include having a towel handy to cover up the sleepwalker's manhood and being prepared to answer normal nakedmansleepwalker questions such as, "Where is the bathroom?" and "Do you have a newspaper?"

To me, this is just asking for drunk or bored men staying at these hotels to convince their buddies how funny it will be to walk up to the receptionist at night with no clothes on and pretend to be asleep. I'm sure the attractive female employees will start hearing all sorts of clever "sleepwalker" lines. "I can't find my room. I have the key but I don't know where to put it."

No comments: