Monday, October 15, 2007

Blast from the Past

Beginning Oct. 1, Cartoon Network has been airing episodes of R.L. Stine's Goosebumps series. I remember watching this show after school when I was in elementary school. I happened to stumble upon this while flipping through channels and of course, I got suckered in. Unfortunately, the episode that was on was "Night of the Living Dummy," and I'm not kidding when I say this episode scared the crap out of me when I was 10 and it still scares me. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have nightmares of Slappy the dummy running around my room tonight.

Any obscure Goosebump book title references?? Please share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If 'Night of the Living Dummy' scares you, I can only imagine what damage 'Revenge of the Lawn Gnomes' might cause.

Keep it up JERC!

Anonymous said...

i love that show..nice blog jess
-kim jones