Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Pregnancy 101

So unless Britney Spears dies, or I run into her at the supermarket, the chances of her even being mentioned on The Jerc Store are slim.

However, I've just gotta share this new Spears' family news, hot off the presses--Britney's little sister, 16-year-old Jamie Lynn Spears, is totally prego.

Yes, the teenage star of "Zoey 101" is 12 weeks pregnant with her boyfriend Casey Aldridge's child. SIXTEEN, people, sixteen.

Mama Lynne Spears apparently was shocked--couldn't imagine why.

"I didn't believe it because Jamie Lynn's always been so conscientious. She's never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby."--Lynne Spears
The baby news is detailed in OK magazine, on stands Friday.

Ahh, yes, following in the successful Spears' family tradition. Jamie Lynn is planning on raising the baby in Louisiana, "so it can have a normal family life." Normal! Please, tell me that was joke.

1 comment:

Justine said...

Im the same age as Jamie-Lynn and if I were to put my self in her shoes and go through like she is i would be scared for my own life, She is handeling this so amazingly and i give her all the credit in the world.
she'll be awesome, so will brit