Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Ordering up another round of 'Shot'

Surprise, surprise. Tila Tequila and her selected suitor, Bobby, couldn't make their relationship work and MTV has the bi-sexual dating show signed up for another season.

Tila, who hosted a New Year's Eve show for the network, announced Monday that Bobby had broken up with her because he couldn't handle her schedule or dating a "celebrity."
"The night was amazing except for the fact that Bobby had broken up with me a few days before all of this went down. I wasn't expecting it at all because I thought I had finally found someone that I was compatible with, but I guess I was wrong. My hectic schedule was really hard on him and we both were getting frustrated, but at the same time.....I just wanted to find someone who would understand what a crazy lifestyle I have so it's too bad that things didn't work out between us. With that said I just want to make it known that I still think Bobby is a great guy and I wish him the best."- from Tila's MySpace page.
On the other hand, a MySpace bulletin posted by the boy wonder claims that Tila just stopped calling him after the reunion show, which aired Dec. 23.
"She never called me after the last show and no one would give me her number so pretty much I feel like and ass but we are not 2gather u cant have a realationship bye urself ya know." - from Bobby's MySpace page.
...which should lead us all to believe that MTV demanded that the two end their relationship, especially because the finale of "Shot at Love" drew 6 million viewers--the highest of the network since November 2002.

And come on, Bobby was pretty silly, but he's not a moron (though, after reading his horrendous grammar and spelling on the post, I might reconsider). Who would land MySpace's hottest vixen (and eat animal testicles for her) and then dump her two weeks later? I had an unnatural love for this silly show, but I don't want it to turn into Flavor of Love, which is coming out with it's like, 17th episode this season. It was pretty unreal before, but it's going to be uber fake now! Come on, MTV...

The show is rumored to begin in the spring of this year and will follow the same format of straight and lesbian hopefuls vying for Tila's affection. And be on the look out for Domenico's spinoff: That's Amore! featuring the Italian stallion and the moronic cowboy, Ashley.

RELATED LINKS:
How to save a bi
Here's to a shot at shameless self promotion

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's bullshit. The show is so premeditated. Of course they HAD to break it off so there could be a second season. Jeeeez. Who would want to date a girl who gives their grandma a lap dance?

<3,
R