Tuesday, January 1, 2008

We'll take a cup o’ kindness yet, for auld lang syne

Welcome to 2008!

I wish I had some meaningful post for the first of the year, but all I've got are well wishes for everyone in the year ahead.

I also wanted to thank you for the support and for visiting The Jerc Store. Don't forget: You can now access the site by typing "thejercstore.com" in your browser!

In The Jerc Store's inaugural three months, this site has received almost 15,000 hits, with 80 percent of those hits coming in the month of December. It's a nice feeling knowing that you're writing for more than just your own menial entertainment.

Keep coming back daily to check out what's new--part of my New Year's resolution is to double my content, so hopefully I can make good on that one. Keep the comments coming, and remember, I have no way of knowing who posts what unless you post your name, so please don't be shy. And anyone who would like to contribute by guest writing, submitting ideas or linking up blogs, please let me know!

Thanks for visiting--HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That graphic is AWESOME