Sunday, January 20, 2008

My super worst show ever created

Unlike a lot of television elitists, I haven't been crying over the writer's strike keeping quality programming off of my idiot box. There's nothing that the average person can do right now to fix it, so buck up and watch The Biggest Loser or Rock of Love in the meantime.

But I stumbled upon a few new show announcements and I came very close to vomiting in my mouth over MTV's upcoming show, Exiled!

The network is taking past diva teenagers from its My Super Sweet 16 show and sending them to far away places, such as Africa and Antarctica, in hopes they will gain a new worldly perspective on life.
“Some of these girls had very little awareness of what was going on around them and were very self-centered. We thought, ‘Here’s an opportunity.’" - Dave Sirulnick, exec VP
I didn't think television could get any worse than Super Sweet 16, but I was mistaken. The show is set to premiere this spring, God help us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Super Sweet 16 is one of the best shows!! Dont argue with my cos I aint guna argue with you, you have your opinions and I have mine and I think My Super Sweet 16 is the best cos it gives you an idea how others celebrate so then you get an idea how to celebrate yours!! I dont care If you like but think about it. Many people dont like this band I like becuase they are german but personally Im not german or english but when people diss them because they are german, they are dissing me and other fans that are not english. But anyways, if going off subject here lol, My opinion is that I My Super Sweet 16 is a good show unlike Big Brother, oh my god, Big Brother is just flipping stupid!!