Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Not sure if I'll give this one a 'chance'

VH1 recently announced its fall line-up, and no one loves a reality television-packed week more than I, but I think the network should probably give up on the "I Love xyz" brand.

Ex-"I Love New York" stars Real and Chance --aka the Stallionaire brothers-- will have their own reality dating show premiere Nov. 3 on VH1.

According to the Celebreality blog, "Real Chance of Love" will feature the "broken-hearted" brothers searching for love on the Stallionaire ranch. The 15 girls will vy for the guy's affections, and because the show is slated for 11 episodes, I imagine Chance and Real will be faced with two women each in the finale.

At first I was like, "Oh, this is awkward. How will they decide which goes for which girls?" And then I remembered that it wasn't less than two years ago that they were both fighting over the same, sassy lady in awkward fashion. I hope this does better than "Flavor of Love 3," because I'm pretty sure that tanked.

In other news, "Rock of Love: Charm School" will premiere Oct. 12. I'm stoked. I can't wait to see the return of Heather, Lacey, Kristi Joe and Brandi M drama.

...I think my brain is rotting.

No comments: