Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oops-skee

Follow me on my train of thought here:

I was looking at pictures from a weekend bar outing my friends and I went on this weekend, and I started thinking about what we used to do for social gatherings before we were old enough to drink: go to the mall, the movies, Friendly's (ew)--hey, whatever happened to going to Chuck-E-Cheese?

The pizza that always looked better on TV than it did in front of you, the person who had to dress up as the rat mascot (I knew someone who had to do that when she worked there in college) and--of course--playing Skee Ball. That game was the shit, right?

I remember one time I got my fingers slammed by a ball that was returning down that slot, but I think that's as far as my Skee Ball injuries extend; the little boy in this video, however, isn't so lucky, and unfortunately for him, he's not getting too much sympathy from the man taking the video.



And either that girl had it in for that cute little kid or she just really sucks at Skee Ball and can't keep it in her lane.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that "ew" was not for Friendlys - you better watch yourself...