Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A fond farewell - take two

As a follow up to my last post, I wanted to get some of my pictures up from Saturday's game. I also just want to say that the tribute to the Stadium that aired on ESPN Sunday night was extremely touching. Praise the Lord that Bernie Williams --my favorite player of all-time-- was in attendance (and he got a bigger ovation than Reg-gie!)

I found close to nothing wrong with the entire thing; my one gripe: WHERE THE HELL WAS JOE TORRE? I understand maybe snubbing Roger Clemens because of his steroid scandal, but to me, Joe Torre is as much of a Yankee legend as Derek Jeter. I know they didn't part on the best terms, but come on...

Anyway, back to happier thoughts...Here are just a few of my pics. (I took like, 110). These were by far the greatest seats I've ever had to any game; we were so close I felt like I was watching a township little league game.
Mo signing autographs

The Captain
Arod

Yankees win, thhhhhhhe YANKEES WIN!

No comments: