Saturday, April 5, 2008

Can you handle another shot of 'Tequila'?

Yes, as I mentioned at the start of 2008, Tila Tequila and her bi-sexual reality show are back for another round.

Starting April 22, another lot of lesbians and straight toolbags will move into an MTV mansion to win a "Shot at Love with Tila Tequila." It looks like a lot of blood, sweat, tears...and vomit?

This season's trailer is seriously disgusting...










That's fine. I won't follow this as intensely as the first season--because I was pulling for my Indigo Girls-song-inducing-Dani to win Tila's heart--but I will probably end up watching this. I'm a sucker for some man-on-man headbutting, what can I say?

Otherwise, this show will probably be as terrible as its first season's spin off with Domenico. Is that show even on anymore??

RELATED LINKS:
How to save a bi
Here's to a shot at shameless self promotion
Ordering up another round of "Shot"
Tequila making you sick?
That's A-stupid

1 comment:

Miss Speaking said...

This show is the proverbial car accident...as much as you know you shouldn't look, you still do.

I will watch it and hate myself the entire time.

Miss