Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A whole lot of 'f*cking'

I cannot get this song out of my head now. I thought that I had posted the original "I'm f*cking Matt Damon" song on here a few weeks ago, but apparently that took a back seat to baseball.

Regardless, watch that clip first--it's hilarious. And if you don't watch that first, this next clip will mean nothing. [click here to watch the original...and click here to watch the Ben Affleck response]

And so now, if you're all caught up on your Matt Damon-f'ing, check out the following clip, entitled, "I'm f*cking Obama." I don't like to talk politics on this blog, but this has nothing to do with campaigning. It's just fantastic.

2 comments:

Krysta said...

Wow, this is definately amazing, even though it's not "...f*cking matt damon." Anyway, your site is definately awesome! I can definately pass many hours checking out these videos! Great job girl!

Anonymous said...

That is bloody brilliant. It just begs for a Bill/Bush response video.