Tuesday, April 8, 2008

"And boom goes the dynamite"

So the Women's NCAA Basketball Tournament just ended (CandACE beat out CandICE), and the Men's Tourney wrapped up last night in dramatic fashion, but bitter ole' me could care less because a.) I hate basketball, b.) I didn't go to one of these sports obsessed schools, and c.) I had UNC and UCLA in the Men's Finals and lost out on $300.

Anyway. In honor of this recent college sports craze, I present to you the most stunted and embarrassing college sports newscast in the history of the universe. Not only does this guy stumble over absolutely everything, but not one person in the studio comes to poor Brian Collins' rescue during his four minutes of awkward broadcasting. I bet he's super excited this hit YouTube.

I'd blame the guy on the teleprompter, but I don't even know if that would have made a difference. But, hey, Reggie Miller is lookin' good...or whoever that player actually was.

If you have a soul, you might not find this funny. Otherwise, enjoy!

Thanks, TJS!


1 comment:

Miss Speaking said...

I have no soul....I laughed my head off.

Miss