Sunday, March 2, 2008

That's a-stupid

Alright, make fun of me all you want for liking "Shot at Love With Tequia Tequila," but I will never, ever, ever like the show's spin-off "That's Amore!" with Domenico. I have better reality television standards than that (if that's not an oxymoronic statement).

I caught about 10 minutes of this show. I saw girls shoving meatballs in their mouths and talking about their fake boobs. Something about one of them not shaving her nether regions and one girl revealing she had sex in a stadium restroom in her first conversation with Domenico. The offer to stay and be Domenico's "bambina" also kinda made me gag. What the hell is this? I thought he was an actor with a terrible accent on Shot at Love and now he's running around in that Italian flag Speedo and getting it on with some smutty blonds?

And why is there always an ambulance in a reality show montage of episodes to come!?

To top it all off, former Tila-obsessed cowboy, Ashley, is Domenico's sidekick on the show. The man is a teacher and he told a girl she "has a well head on her shoulders."

I'm serious. I'm not watching this show.

No comments: