Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Favre saying goodbye to Green Bay

That's right. Brett "Still One of the Best Ass's in Spandex" Favre has announced he is retiring from the NFL after breaking a number of records, including most career TD passes.
"I know I can still play, but it's like I told my wife, I'm just tired mentally. I'm just tired."--Brett Favre.
It's a shame that interception versus the Giants in OT will haunt him for the rest of his life, haaaa.

Brett retires with 5,377 career completions in 8,758 attempts for 61,655 yards, 442 touchdowns and 288 interceptions.

Is he definitely, 100% gone for good? I guess we'll see when the season gets closer. And if he is, thoughts about the Hall of Fame? If nothing else, people will forever cite the following play as Brett Favre's ability, even as he approached age 40. (Sorry the quality is poor.)

No comments: