Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Girl meets girl??

As most of my friends know, McFaddens in Philadelphia (particularly on 3rd Street) is a horrendous bar--terrible DJs, awful music and this obnoxious siren that goes off every 30 seconds.

But...had I known I would have been given the chance to make out with Topanga, I totally would have suffered through all that babel.

Yes folks, below you'll find a photo of Danielle Fishel at McFaddens this past weekend, making nice (and making out) with the locals...especially of the female variety.


*courtesy of collegehumor.com



Hopefully she didn't drive home afterward...

And where the heck is Cory!!? I'm sure that lovable brillo-head would have something snappy to say. Does anyone think it's ironic that she used to date gay *NSYNC-er Lance Bass?

RELATED LINKS:
Girl meets law

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm Topanga...

Anonymous said...

HA! You know you secretly love McFads. Especially when they surprise us with the occasional rap song. Notice I said occasional. The DJ's need to stop playing "West Virginia" and shit like that. Maybe we would attend more often if they realized that we all secretly want to be ghetto.

I would make out with Topanga just to say that I did. Who wouldn't?

RAD