Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Giving me 'something to believe in...'

So I just totally had a meltdown about five minutes ago when I found out that Bret Michaels and Rock of Love 2 winner Ambre Lake have officially split and VH1 will be rolling out a ROL3 next year.

No lie, I had a dream the other night that Bret and I were dating and we were at the grocery store picking up frozen food together. (I'm not kidding--my co-workers will vouch for me.) Perhaps I should try out for the show, ehh?

[click here to read and watch a recap of the ROL 2 finale]


Ambre had been posting on her MySpace page since the end of the show, detailing how hard the two were trying to make the relationship work. Apparently their schedules (his touring, her acting) just weren't working out so now it's splitsville, though they're still friends.
"Although I am deeply saddened by our breakup, our split was a mutual decision and we both tried hard to make it work. But, between his touring and my work schedule, we just didn't have the time to dedicate to our relationship." - Ambre via MySpace
VH1 issued a press release today: ROL3 will take place on a tour bus, or Bret's home away from home (or home away from swanky VH1-provided megamansion). They are taking another lot of strippers and wannabe actresses and cramming them on a tour bus for a month-long competition for Bret's heart.
"This time as the bus pulls into each new city, the girls will engage in challenges specifically revolving around Bret's life on the road. Whether it's greeting aggressive groupies with a smile, enduring grueling schedules, dodging the advances of the warm-up band or even stepping in last-minute to fill in for delinquent roadies – these girls will be put to the test." - VH1 release
So...I'm pumped. I was happy for Ambre and Bret, but this gives me a reason to put my Bret Michaels desktop wallpaper back up on my computer at work.

RELATED LINKS
Belting and blogging it out with Bret
"Surgery could make me hotter. Surgery couldn't make her smarter"
Bret leaves the ladies 'Charmed'
Open up and say, 'You're an idiot for getting my name tatooed on your neck'

2 comments:

Rico said...

Her close set eyes bug me.

Rico said...

Her close set eyes bug me.