Saturday, November 10, 2007

Jones-ing for some liquid latkes?

The effervescent and mostly accururate-tasting Jones Soda Co. has done it again, recently releasing its holiday pack of sodas, including both Christmas and Hanukkah flavored packs.

The Christmas pack will feature such flavors as Sugar Plum, Christmas Tree, Egg Nog and Christmas Ham.

The Hanukkah pack will have Jelly Doughnut, Apple Sauce, Chocolate Coins and Latkes sodas.

My insatiable curiousity will probably get the best of my common sense if ever given the chance to sample any of these. I mean, I was never allowed to lick my Christmas tree when I was little, so I'd really like to get in on that flavor. But really, where is the dreidel flavor? [click here to see more of Jones' flavors]

Last year, Jones came out with a Thanksgiving pack that included an Antacid flavor. How incredibly convenient!

No comments: