Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Oh snap, Shaq can't rap

In the words of Best Week Ever: "In case you missed it..."

Here is the now-notorious Shaq freestyle rap dissing former teammate Kobe Bryant, presumably titled, "Tell me how my ass tastes." In the performance, Shaq mocks Kobe for his playoff disappointment and blames his rival for his ongoing divorce.

Is it me, or didn't Shaq retire from rapping after his song "Biological Didn't Bother" got more sympathy for being God awful than it did for being about his deadbeat dad? (And my entry's title clearly shows that even I am a better rapper than the Sun's center)

And now, I don't know if anyone told him this, but does he realize that he's asking another man how his ass tastes...like, over and over again...?

In any case, have yourself a laugh (or two minutes of cringing) by checking it out. Notorious B.I.G. would be so proud to have been mentioned in a Shaquille O'Neal rap.

No comments: