Thursday, March 12, 2009

"The Hills" have five

For as much as I loved Whitney on "The Hills," I must admit I've barely given "The City" a second glance. I'm not really sure why -- Perhaps it's the lack of Speidi or the fact that I can't understand anything that Australian guy says. 

Either way, I am [shamefully] looking forward to MTV's original scripted drama returning to Monday nights in April.

Check out the trailer for season five below. I love how it opens with a fortune teller soothsaying Lauren's misfortunes ("People who you thought were your friends turned out to be your enemies"). Gee, how insightful. Think she's got cable?



And just as Brett Favre proclaims at the end of every
 season, Lauren Conrad claims to be quitting The Hills...for good this time...

Seriously...

...But probably not.

And even if LC does take a break from the show that made her famous enough to have fake internships, fake boyfriends and a fake clothing line, producers are looking at ways to continue airing the popular show. Rumor has it that Lo is on board. And I'm sure they'll have a hard time getting Heidi and Spencer to come back...


1 comment:

Katfox said...

i was just thinking that as much as i loved the hills, i so much more love the city! im addicted. except when they aired the trailer for the hills seasons 5 i remembered how much i ALSO love that show. the city is good, im going to buy the box-set and come down to marlton and make you watch all the episodes with me. which by the way will take a total of maybe 2 hours, because with no commercials, there's like 15 minutes of show.

and, speidi are on the view this morning hahaha