Sunday, August 10, 2008

Going to the chapel...

If graduating from college, landing a full-time job, paying student loans and owning a car weren't enough to mark my journey into adulthood, today will.

Today, I will be attending Mike and Lisa's wedding--my first two friends to officially tie the knot. And they're certainly not the last. Boy, am I getting old...

Anyway, somewhat fittingly, I heard this on the radio last week: The "Should You Be Invited to My Wedding Test."

How many of your friends do you think would pass your test? And how many guest lists would you be kicked off if this test were issued as a right of passage?

Types of questions include:
  • Name the city I live in now (If they're not smart enough to check out to return address for this answer, they don't deserve to come).
  • Name my current employer.
  • Do you know where my parents are and whether they are still alive? (Rule #16 - Always have an up-to-date family tree)

And for shots (open bar, yes) and giggles, check out this video below. Apparently it's become a big trend to spoof your "first dance" (more than likely amplified by the allure of YouTube), but this is one of the better ones I've seen. Enjoy! And congrats to Mike and Lisa!

No comments: