Thursday, September 27, 2007

You're their best seller

So this is my new blog. And I've never had a real blog before, just a crummy online journal documenting my teenage angst and college adventures. But I think now that I've moved on to the real world it's time to start talking to the real world, and hopefully the real world will talk back.

I have no idea how to classify the content of this blog. I'm a reporter, so I love stories. I'm a recent college graduate, so I'm still learning. I'm a sports fan, so I'm crazy (and a NY fan at that, so I'm an asshole). I'm a reality television junkie, so I'm an idiot. And above all, I'm a woman, so I love to bitch. (I'm somewhat kidding, sorry feminists.)

So read what I have to say and mull it over. And please, sing my praises or rip me a new one, but speak up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been a loyal reader since our crazy days as college freshman and I plan on continuing to be- especially now that you're a big bad awesome writer. ;)

To all who see this: If you don't read this blog, you're a loser. Period. This girl has great things to say, so listen up.


<3
RAD